Thursday, July 29, 2010

Silver linings

Well, this was going to be another whine fest after an attrocious bought of luck last night, but instead I choose to look at my slansky bucks. After all, statistics will coverge over time, so it is better to look at probabilities.

So, since I have moved from Rush to normal tables, I have averages well over $30 an hour and felt like one of the best players at the table most of the time. I feel more comfortable and confident than ever. I am starting to get a decent amount of notes and color coding (although not as much as I would like!), and all of this is with only 10 tables! After I can cash out, I am going to get Table Ninja, which should have a dramatic increase in $ per hour as I am already more than capable of playing 16 tables, but I really need the ability to pop tables out so I can take notes and color code while I play. If I can get this done relatively early next month, then I am going to increase my daily goals from 100FPP's to 200 and go for the top level of iron man.

In fact, I have done so well this last week that I am going to increase my planned goal of $500 next month to $600. Yeah, I know. But gotta love the optamism, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment