Thursday, July 1, 2010

A month in review

Well, this has been a very good month for me. I increased my Bankroll by almost 40% this month. I figured out how to steadily beat 10NL rush (HUGELY important as rush is all I can usually play due to family), got back into 25NL FR games, took my first shot at 25NL rush, got Iron Man for the first time ever AND qualified for the 1 a day free roll (which gives me 2 free tourneys in July!), and I started getting Academy points (a little over 20% of the way to a $100 bonus!)

A rough estimate:
Winnings: 210
Rakeback: $75
Iron man: $25 (not counting the medals cause I have no idea how much their worth)
Academy: $20

Total for the month: $330 - not bad considering I started at 5NL and 10NL!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the month! Let me know if you're interested in trading medals.

    ReplyDelete