Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting ready for the end of the month

Well, the end of the month has been good to me. The weekend was pretty much a wash. I didn't play Friday or Saturday so I could get in some good family time and celebrate my Fiance's B-day, and by the time I got to my Sunday session I was to tired to think. I dropped down to 10NL and wound up winning a buy in. It was actually kind of fun, as I was monkeying around with some things.

Last night was another good session. I wound up winning just over 2 buy ins and playing some very good poker. I missed a couple of folds and a couple of value bets, but overall it was one of my better session. I played a couple of hundred hands more than I normally do, as I am in a prop bet next month for 31K hands. It shouldn't take more time than I play now, but I will have to be more disciplined next month. No more taking an hour to play tourneys or mess with PLO. Still, it's good for disipline. I decided that since I am going for a little more volume, I will try for the iron bonus this month as well. I'm not overly concerned about it, but might as well get that extra $25 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment