Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back on the horse

Well, when you get knocked down, you have to get back up. So, after taking a day off, I did just that. I also finally took the leap and did the entire session on tables I started. It was a very interesting experience. It has been a really long time since I have felt comfortable betting 3 streets with AJ on an AQx board in after a 4 way flop. Yeah, it was that fishy at times, and that on a Wensday! I can't wait to see what it is like on a Friday night!

I did notice toward the end of my session that tables get bad pretty quickly. I didn't shut it down, but on many of my tables I wound up with 2 or 3 good aggressive players on my left (something I avoid). My method of table selection, looking for 3 stacks between 40 and 80BB's with good position, doesn't really attract a lot of sharks, so it has been a while since I have had to be diligent about dropping and adding tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment