Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August in Flames

Well, my good month went down the drain on Monday. Hit a bad streak and wound up loosing 6 buy ins. I'm still hopeful about this month. I just need to stay on my game and griind it out. I am hopeing to do a sweat session with El Nino tomorrow if possible and then there is the Mpethy review this weekend. It's really good timing for me. Well, with both of those sooner is better no matter the circumstances, but from an ego point of view it is good timing. I was feeling really good after the end of last month and the beginning of this one, but having another tank session that could potentially ruin another month has me questioning my approach to the game. I am going to try out a session where I start all of my tables tonight. I have been meaning to do it at some point anyway, and Wensdays have typically been the bane of my existance anyway. Results to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment