Wednesday, June 16, 2010

25nl reminds me that I'm not gods gift to poker

So, I actually got a chance to sit down and play a solid session of 25NL last night. Played about 2K hands, and basically played break even poker except for 3 coolers, so I wound up down 3 buy ins. Overall I am happy with my play, but I think I probably set mined OOP in a couple of spots that I shouldn't have. I missed all my set mining, with the exception of 2 coolers set under set, which is a brutal way to go through a session. I also think I have swung a little far into the LAG realm. It is rather interesting to see a plus EV spot, but also look back at it and realize that while it is plus EV, your not good enough to pull it off. On the whole though, I think the humility is good in the long run. Makes you want to work harder to get the money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment