Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Luck boxing in the end

Well, today was not a very good day in the beginning. I kept getting coolered (set under set, runner runner flushes/straights, etc.) which was really frustrating after yesterday. I kept pretty steady, but really wasn't able to put anything together. I was making some good folds though, so I didn't feel bad about my play. I wound up winning 35 in the morning session. The night session started the same way, with me losing with 3 sets in the first 700 hands. I was able to tread water though, which I am proud of. But toward the end of my session I ran my AA into KK twice and hit a gutter on the river with QQ vs. KK in a 3 bet pot. I probably should have folded the turn (OK, I KNOW I should have folded the turn), but if you win and learn your lesson, does that still count as paying for your lesson?

Can't say I feel good about today though. Still, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment