Sunday, March 27, 2011

Flying High

Well, I didn't get to my daily update yesterday. I only played for an hour as my children decided to become holy terrors. But I made 140 in that time, so I wasn't overly disappointed. I only planned to put in a half day anyway, so no biggie that I missed out on the volume.

Today's morning session was amazing. I can't belive how much softer the tables feel during the days. Fish are just giving money away at times. Obviously I know I'm on a heater, but I have been playing far and away the best poker of my life. Made 280 and won at 15BB/100. Overall since I turned full-time pro, I am winning 11.5BB over 11K hands. I just feel so good at the tables. Oh, and my red line is looking SEXY as hell.

And, to top todays morning session off (which is the biggist winning cash session I have ever had), I ran quads into top set and middle set. Sadly, it was at 25NL, but it still made my day.

1 comment:

  1. hey sounds awesome!!!! keep up the amazing poker play and keep enjoying the job of a poker pro....with children, it is great to be home at the same time. I love it and would change anything about it...well getting to 100nl again would be nice.

    ReplyDelete