Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And the inevitable happens

Well, I finally had a losing session Yesterday morning. I know. I know. It was coming. Can't stay on a heater forever. I lost 120. I cried a little. Whined a lot. Took a break, cleared my head, and got it all back plus 20 buck in my night session. To be fair, I didn't play particularly well yesterday either, so I can't blame a doomswitch or anything like that, but losing to sets in 3/4 bet pots and runner runner straights really doesn't help either.

Still I am happy that I was able to get to posotive on the day and I finally made my hands goal. Figures I would do that on bad session instead of a good one. Ah, well. At least I know I need to work on that.

Well, off to the virtual felt now to see if I can heat back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment