Friday, April 1, 2011

Chugging along

Well, I took Wensday night and Thursday day off from poker, and blogging! Still not sure how I am going to work out the whole day off thing. Honestly at this point I am so excited I really don't want to take a day off. I want to get ahead. But, even working half days, I still made 140 and 195 respectively, so the area that I am really lagging behind in is volume. If I have to lag in one area though, that would be the one! I didn't even realize how hot I ran until I shipped to my staker on Wensday night. 20 buy ins in 10K hands is pretty sweet! It also ended my staking at 50NL, which is a BIG time improvement for me. It means I can feel much more comfortable playing 100 as it will be easier for me to recoup the loses, which has been a big reason for my not playing there this last week.

I'm still hoping I can qualify black card bonus program by the end of the week as well. That would be another nice boost to my income. Still, I have been running so that I haven't been including my bonus income. Hopefully I can keep that trend going, in which case I will use bonus money to build up my bankroll and to improve my set up. I'm going to have to get a new video card at some point so I can set up dual monitors again. And a new chair would be nice!

Anyway, going to start my Friday session now!

1 comment:

  1. keep the chuggggg!! nice talking to you the other day on skype, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete