Thursday, December 30, 2010

50 Troubles but good learning

Well, I had a good sweat session with Juggernaught last night. I learned a ton of little points in a variety of spots. But unfortunately my crappy run at 50 is still going strong. It's getting pretty bad at this point. At this point I am thinking I will have to set a 25 win amount for each month, and then after I reach X amount I will play the rest of the month at 25 getting 2 buy in shots to lose at 50. And I know that's a defeatest attitude. I just don't care today. When you lose 6 buy ins in 2K hands, run 3 under EV, run KK into AA from an aggro monkey squeezing you, run a set into a fish trapping with AA only to turn top set, set into quads, 2 pair into a straight in a limped pot and have a 600 hand session where you win 1 pot where you got more than a C-bet in, a defeatest attitude is bound to follow.

This would have been far and away my best month ever, but 50 shots have basically turned what should have been a great month into meh. So, I am putting some ice on my nuts, and getting ready for my last 2 buy in shot. If this fails, then I'll be doing 1K at 25NL per month and anything over that will be shot taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment