Monday, December 27, 2010

Long time gone

Well, it's been a long time since I have been blogging, and a lot has changed since then.

I moved from rush to regular tables after getting frustrated with the high variance and overall nitty play. Turns out that was a great move. I am now making a lot more money with a lot less variance. I think I got lost in the world of bonus money and forgot about the overall goal of making money.

I also started working with a coach (El Nino) which has been really good for me. I've been taking 50NL shots. They haven't gone to well, but that has more to do with runbad than bad play (although both contributed to it). Hoping to take another shot this week with Nino sweating me.

Anyway, these last 3 months have gone really well poker wise. My last two months were my best ever, and unless the bottom drops out, this will be even an even better month, despite being $250 below EV. I also think I have found my particular version of Tilt. Turns out when I get tilted I start to trap instead of going for value.

No comments:

Post a Comment