Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend up date

Well, I didn't get in as many hands as I wanted this weekend. Friday I played a really short session, but wound up winning half a buy in through 130 hands. It was one of those great stretches where you make every right decision. I never won more than a couple of bucks on any one hand, but it was a lot of fun.

Saturday started out like gangbusters. I really thought it was going to be my best session every, but alas the poker gods decided to flip the doom switch. I was up 3 and a half buy ins and I get all in pre-flop with AA vs. KK. K on the flop, for 150BB's. No big deal, I came back and was looking at a 4 buy in day when aggro tards kept hitting monsters. In the span of 200 hands I was down a buy in. It was really frustrating to loose that much against really bad players in such a short time, but I gutted it out till I was up and shut it down.

Still behind on my prob bet for hands this month because I passed out last night, but I did catch up a bit. Hoping to get caught up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment