Friday, September 3, 2010

Roller Coaster

The last couple of days have been interesting. Wnesday I started off well, going up a little over a buy in early, but then dropped 4 buy ins. I won some more, but wound up down 2 buy ins. It was a little tough as it dropped my bank roll lower than it has been in months, and was certainly not how I wanted to start the month when I have the 31K hand challenge going on. Last night started out the same. I would go up a little, then loose it to a nit slow playing AA/KK while I had JJ/QQ. But then I took a bathroom break, and BAM! up 3 buy ins. I was going to go for 1500 hands a session, but I think I will drop that to 1250 and add in a few extra hands on good nights/when I have some extra time (Yeah, I know that's funny). Still, it's good motivation to stay on point and not mess around trying to find other area's of profitability while (hopefully) adding a little extra income for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment