Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekends rock!

Well, I took Friday night off. Spent some qualitity time with my finace. Saturday was pretty good. I was able to get a little caught up in volume. Won about 70. Overall I was pretty happy with the session, although I think I wasn't playing to well in a couple of spots. Last on the other hand...

Wow. Started my session right after the super bowl ended. Logged on and scanned the tables. They were DEAD. Seriously dead. 1 25PL table. 0 50 PL. 8 confirmed whales out there. Just blah. So, as usual, I started tables to fill up to 16. And holy crap there were some crazy mo fo's out there. Tables filled FAST! The action was crazy. Every table was a gold mine. I took a couple of really really bad beats at 25NL - the top was for 140BB where some idiot hit runner runner trips after calling a C bet on an A high board with 98. But so be it. Better to run bad at 25 and hot at 50 right?

I'm feeling much better about this month than last month. Last month got off to a hot start because of 1 monster session. This month it's been a bunch of solid sessions and I've already had a dump truck session, plus I'm running over 10% below EV (nothing new there though). One of these days I'm gonna ask slansky for that check...

No comments:

Post a Comment